Registering for Selective Service

There is no draft but you must be registered. All males turning 18 must register with the Selective Service Administration. Males must also notify the Selective Service Administration of all address or name changes until the age of 26. If you don’t register, you may face jail time or fines, and may be denied federal financial aid for college.